language: Deutsch   Français   italiano   Español   Português   日本語   russian   arabic   norwegian   swedish   danish   Nederlands   finland   ireland   English

Feature: How to Tell if a Pandora Charm is a Fake | Mora Pandora authentic pandora charms on sale

Feature: How to Tell if a Pandora Charm is a Fake

Today’s post is another one in my series of ‘How To’s – we’ll be learning how to identify fake Pandora charms. I’ve also included some tips for buying charms on  eBay.

The first thing I’ll say is that there are some very good fakes out there, and it’s not always obvious whether something is the real deal or not. You can always take your charm into a Pandora store and get the staff there to verify your charm for you. However, if this is not feasible for you, you can always attempt to check it yourself.

I’m going to run through a list of general rules, and then give you some more specific tips on identifying real Pandora charms.

1) All genuine Pandora items are hallmarked

Silver pieces are hallmarked either ‘925 ALE’ or ‘S925 ALE’, while gold pieces are hallmarked ‘G585 ALE’. However, many counterfeiters have cottoned on to this and now include the hallmarks on their fake Pandora charms – consequently, a charm is not necessarily real even if it has the markings.

Charms made before 2011 will have the ‘925 ALE’ stamp and those made after 2011 will have the ‘S925 ALE’; consequently, if you see a charm that was retired before 2011, such as the Pandora Mushroom charm, stamped with ‘S925 ALE’, you’ll know that it’s fake.

2) Is it in the Pandora catalogue/on their website?

Check the design of the charm against those listed in the Pandora catalogue or, better still, on the website. Make sure to check both’s current charms section and their ‘Retired’ section for older designs that aren’t in production anymore. However, some charms are so old that they aren’t featured on the website – if your charm isn’t on the website, double check our posts on HTF charms to make sure that it isn’t listed there. If the charm’s design isn’t in any of those places, then that should ring warning bells.

For example, Pandora have never used Swarovski crystals. Charms like these are obviously fake:

3) Does it look cheap?

Compare your charm to other genuine Pandora charms that you own, or to the stock image of the charm. Does it seem comparable? Is the craftmanship as good? Some fake charms will only be silver-plated instead of sterling silver, and will feel lighter. They may also be smaller and have less defined detailing on them.

Most Pandora charms have a threaded core – this is often missed out on fake charms. However, not all Pandora charms are threaded – the pavé charms, for example, are open works. Double check if the charm you have bought is supposed to have a threaded core, or not.

Another thing to look out for on the core is its brightness. Most genuine Pandora charms have a dull core, while fakes mostly have bright cores. However, (there’s always a ‘however’!) this is again not always true. Some Pandora charms have a bright core, or used to.

For example, look at this fake charm.

A fake Pandora murano – this design has never been produced by Pandora

This murano charm has a pattern on it that Pandora have never produced. Its core is shiny and unthreaded. It looks cheap and unrefined. It’s clearly a fake!

*UPDATED* Here is a great example of identifying a fake by looking at the closer details. A reader sent me a picture of her Beaded Beauty spacer charm, which she had concerns about. We quickly identified it as fake.

Fake Beaded Beauty spacer

Compare it to these two genuine shots of the charm, from retailers John Greed and Gilletts:

As you can see, the silver plaques bearing the hallmarks on the fake charm are the wrong shape. The genuine charms do not have such rounded edges. The lettering of the hallmarks is blurrier and less sharp on the fake charm. The fake charm has the wrong number of beads in the rows – look at the second row from the inside. The beads themselves are less well-defined on the fake charm.

4) Still not sure? Ask around!

Visit places such as the Pandora Facebook page and post a picture. People are always willing to help each other out and someone is more than likely to know whether your charm is the real deal. You’re more than welcome to ask me, as well.

Buying on eBay

…is generally a risky business. Fakes are rife on eBay, and it’s very easy to get caught out. However, there are real charms on there, and it’s possible to get a good deal. Here are some more maxims regarding purchasing charms on eBay:

Check the seller’s feedback – is it high? As a rule, you want sellers with as close to 100% feedback as you can get. Of course, some may have reasonably high feedback and still sell fakes, as many people don’t know that they’ve received fake products and consequently give them a good review. Have they got a genuine image of the charm that they’re selling? If they’re using a stock photo, that should send alarm bells ringing. However, you can’t necessarily trust the stock picture that a seller has posted – they can easily post a picture of a genuine Pandora charm and then sell you a fake. Look out for sellers who advertise things like ‘Genuine/Authentic Pandora bracelet and European charms’ – they’ve not guaranteed that the charms are authentic, only the bracelet! Or sellers who advertise things like ‘murano charm in Pandora box’. Again, only the box is real Pandora! The charm you’re getting is junk.

I hope that you have found this helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them! :)

Share this: Twitter Facebook Tumblr Pinterest Related December 14, 2013 by Mora Pandora | 69 Comments « Promotion Alert: Bracelet Gift With Purchase for Australia and New Zealand Promotion Alert: Pandora Sale at UK Retailer » Tags: Pandora bracelet , retired

69 Comments on Feature: How to Tell if a Pandora Charm is a Fake busterbarks January 21, 2014 at 5:16 pm (3 years ago)

Thanks for the information. I did have a question about Murano charms. Are all authentic Murano charms threaded?

Reply Mora Pandora January 21, 2014 at 5:23 pm (3 years ago)

Hi there, yes, all authentic Pandora muranos have threaded cores. Hope you haven’t been caught out :( Ellie

Reply Trudy September 3, 2015 at 10:58 am (2 years ago)

Hi there…I wonder if you can help please…just brought the pandora family pave charm and cannot find the hallmark…does anyone know where it might be…many thanks

Reply Graham December 25, 2015 at 8:45 am (2 years ago)

Hi Trudy. Should be on the inside of the rim. You will need a torch and magnifying glass

Reply Mora Pandora December 25, 2015 at 9:37 pm (2 years ago)

Thanks Graham!

Danielle March 12, 2014 at 8:09 pm (3 years ago)

Hi there, I’m writing because I’m about 90% sure the charm I have received is a fake. I work at Jared the galleria of jewelry here in the US so I am very familiar with pandora products. However, I have just bought the black enamel “love you” charm and the enamel has no sparkles in it. I was wondering if you knew if this was a possibility on an authentic piece? Thanks!

Reply Mora Pandora March 13, 2014 at 12:09 pm (3 years ago)

Hi Danielle, I’m assuming you mean the black enamel hearts charm (790543EN22), as we have different names for charms here in the UK! I’m pretty sure that the enamel finish is meant to be ‘shimmering’, so yes, it probably should have sparkles in it. However, it’s hard to tell you for sure just from the description. If you want to send me a picture, feel free to on my Facebook page or at . :) Ellie

Reply Jackie June 28, 2014 at 3:04 pm (3 years ago)

I have a charm I’m really not sure about I did get it from ebay . It as all the right markings but I have a feeling about it .

Reply Mora Pandora June 29, 2014 at 9:00 am (3 years ago)

Hi Jackie, you’re welcome to drop me an email at with some pictures for me to have a look at. :) Ellie

Reply poj July 12, 2014 at 8:05 am (3 years ago)

Hi Ellie, I bought some sea glass from eBay and am uncomfortable with the hallmarking and general appearance. However with there being no sea glass in the UK it’s hard to compare. If you google sea glass images the hallmarks have the word Pandora and the S925 ALE on one side of the core. The one I have bought has Pandora Pandora on one side and S925 on the other. But my muranos from UK retailers are hall marked like that so I am confused. Maybe the online images are of fakes?? Your comments would be helpful. Thanks!

Reply Mora Pandora July 13, 2014 at 12:01 am (3 years ago)

Hi! The Sea Glass muranos have the new Pandora murano core, which is much smaller than the original silver core. It has ‘Pandora S925’ on one side, and the other side blank, as you will see in the stock images online. :( The Sea Glass muranos should not have the classic core, which is where ‘Pandora’ is written on one side and the silver hallmark on the other. To make it clearer, I’ve uploaded a picture of my own purple Sea Glass murano, which I bought from a legitimate Pandora store when I was on holiday: http:///wp-content/uploads/2014/07/pandora-seaglass-hallmarks.jpg?w=1328 This is how your Sea Glass murano should look, in terms of the core. I hope that helps, and that you haven’t been caught out. :)

Reply poj July 13, 2014 at 10:12 am (3 years ago)

Thank you very much. Your image fits with those I’ve seen online and confirms that I have a fake! I will be returning it tomorrow for refund. Might send you some pictures beforehand that you can use to demonstrate what a fake looks like! I just wish sea glass was available in the UK :(

Reply Mora Pandora July 14, 2014 at 12:24 am (3 years ago)

No problem! :) I’m sorry that you got sent a fake – there are so many about. :/ I got your email with the pictures, so thanks very much for that! They look like pretty convincing fakes, too, apart from the slip-up with the hallmark. It is annoying that they’re limited to the US – have you tried looking on any of the Facebook selling pages to find some?

Daphne February 28, 2017 at 1:31 am (4 months ago)

thank you this is good information and I was comparing my sea glass with other charms, as well.

Janelle August 19, 2014 at 10:41 am (3 years ago)

Hi, I am selling a Pandora charm that I bought from ebay US. I have doing some research and realized the markings on the charm seem off. Please let m e know if it is genuine. I don’t want to sell fake charms! :o Here is my listing with photos I have taken —

Reply Mora Pandora August 20, 2014 at 7:22 pm (3 years ago)

Hi Janelle! I’ve had a look at your charm – I can’t tell you absolutely for sure without having it in my hands, but it looks perfectly legit to me. :) I’m not sure where your concerns lay with the markings, but they seem fine – they are the older hallmark ‘925 ALE’, which is how Pandora stamped their charms prior to 2011. They’re also a little worn, but you’d expect that too from an older charm. Let me know if you have any other concerns or questions! :) Ellie

Reply Janelle August 24, 2014 at 4:12 am (3 years ago)

Thanks a lot, Ellie! I love your blog. And I appreciate your help. Thank you, thank you!

Reply Mora Pandora August 27, 2014 at 11:28 am (3 years ago)

You’re welcome! ^^

Debbie December 30, 2014 at 1:13 pm (2 years ago)

Hi, I have purchased the Open Heart Charm (product code 790964) from Ebay. The description did say its genuine. Should this charm have the hallmark on it somewhere ?

Reply Mora Pandora January 1, 2015 at 11:23 pm (2 years ago)

Hi Debbie, sorry for the delay in reply! Yes, every Pandora charm is hallmarked somewhere – no matter how small or hidden it is. :) The hallmarks on the openworks can be notoriously hard to find, however. I don’t have this particular charm, but I do have the open daisy one which is similar – it has a tiny hallmark on the inside of the rim. Have you checked there? :) Ellie

Reply Debbie January 2, 2015 at 4:29 pm (2 years ago)

Hi Ellie, thanks for your reply. I’m struggling to find a hallmark on it given its so tiny :( Think I need a magnifying glass :)

Reply Helen Layzell January 5, 2015 at 8:39 am (2 years ago)

Hi, I have a pandora bangle ( gift) and charms, I am not convinced all are real, I also think the bangle may be fake, anyway of knowing, I have found stamps on most of charms except the pine cone one, but not sure where this would be. Also the bangle clasp has one inside but someone said it looked fake, anyway I could find out for sure? Many thanks

Reply linda Warwick January 13, 2015 at 10:28 pm (2 years ago)

Hi could someone tell me were the markings should be on the family silver and gold charm the round one with family holding hands and small gold harts, im not sure if mines real, also finding it hard to find the markings on the open work hart charm

Reply Tarissa Petersen January 29, 2015 at 6:32 pm (2 years ago)

Hi there i am selling a braclet that my dad got me amd it came in the pandora box and all the beads where also in pandora boxes but after wearing it a few time s i started to notice that the braclet clasp doesnt stay shut if you wear it for long periods of time …. also. One of my beads the part that says pandora 925 broke so i got suspious. I have read. Online that not all the beads have a threaded core. And some of mine dont also read online that the bracleg its self. Not all of them have the O on the clasp. And mine doesnt. I also read that not all the beads say pandora some just say 925 i need help finding out if they are fake or real please and thank u

Reply Mora Pandora January 30, 2015 at 9:48 pm (2 years ago)

Hi Tarissa, I probably can best help you if send me an e-mail with some pictures! :) Feel free to send some my way at . Ellie

Reply virgil debique January 29, 2015 at 11:22 pm (2 years ago)

Hi, thanks for all the info. I was hoping you could help me out? I recently bought an old pandora charm bracelet. Everything looks ok, but not sure. It is stamped 925 but on the outside of the clasp not inside and there is no ALE stamp on it. It is an old bracelet and does have the threaded spacers on, but still not 100%

Reply Mora Pandora January 30, 2015 at 9:49 pm (2 years ago)

Hi there, that’s not sounding too good unfortunately. :( All pandora items should have the ALE hallmark too and bracelets are usually stamped on the inside of the clasp. Feel free to send me a picture if you’d like me to double-check – my address is Ellie

Reply Kris February 7, 2015 at 5:31 pm (2 years ago)

Hi great info thanks.

I have just sent you an email regarding a recent purchase would appreciate your your opinion.

Reply Rochelle March 5, 2015 at 8:56 pm (2 years ago)

Does anyone have a picture of the hallmarks for the sideways fish 790113? Ive purchased one from an online seller and while it appears to be authentic, I’d like to be sure. Thanks :D

Reply Mora Pandora March 6, 2015 at 10:08 pm (2 years ago)

Hi Rochelle! I’m afraid I don’t have that one so I can’t provide my own picture – but from looking online, it looks like it should be stamped ‘925 ALE’ on one of the tail fins. You can just about see in the stock picture: I hope that helps – sorry I can’t be of more use! :)

Reply Rochelle March 7, 2015 at 12:33 am (2 years ago)

Thanks that’s a much clearer picture than any I’ve been able to find. The markings on my fishy match that picture and the charm has a nice weight to it, so I’m glad that it seems to be authentic :D

Thanks for your help!

Reply Mora Pandora March 7, 2015 at 11:04 pm (2 years ago)

Oh good, you’re very welcome – glad to hear that you’ve got the real deal! :D

Hannah March 19, 2015 at 12:26 am (2 years ago)

Hi there, I have just bought the birds of a feather charm 791213CZN. I was just wondering if you’d know where the hallmark would be on this charm? Or even if it has one at all? Would pandora retailers be able to confirm if a charm is genuine or not? Don’t wanna get caught out :/

Reply Hannah April 1, 2015 at 12:36 pm (2 years ago)

Hi I brought a glass bead and the core looks bend an uneven could this be fake thanks

Reply Mora Pandora April 1, 2015 at 11:28 pm (2 years ago)

Hi Hannah, it certainly could be but I don’t really have enough info to go on :) feel free to send me a picture if you’re unsure about it!

Reply Lynn April 21, 2015 at 3:14 pm (2 years ago)

Hi, I bought a 21 hanging char authentic-pandora-charms-on-sale-rid-0.html. how many charms fit on a 7.5 pandora braceletm from ebay Not sure it’s genuine it has s925 ale on the left side of rim When charm facing right way. Should it say pandora on other Side please. Thanks lynn

Reply Mora Pandora April 22, 2015 at 5:04 pm (2 years ago)

Hi Lynn! I think the 21 pendant charm just has the ‘S925 ALE’ hallmark on one side of the charm, without ‘PANDORA’ being written on the other. If you’re unsure, John Greed (an official retailer in the UK) have a really useful 360 degree view of it on their website: You should take a look at how your charm compares to theirs :)

Reply Jess taylor August 16, 2015 at 1:49 pm (2 years ago)

Hello I bought Disney signature charm glow in the dark charm a Anna and tinkerbelle from a personal shopper but have noticed glitter is stuck to the core is this a sign that it’s fake??? Thank you x

Reply Mora Pandora August 17, 2015 at 11:49 pm (2 years ago)

Hi Jess, it’s a bit hard to tell what exactly your charm looks like from your description – but on my genuine Disney muranos the glitter looks like it is on the core as well. If you turn the murano sideways you can only see clear glass – no glitter. Hope that helps! Feel free to post/email some pics if you like x

Reply P Ince August 22, 2015 at 7:43 pm (2 years ago)

Hi You said that the charms never use Swarskoski crystals. Does that apply to earrings & necklaces. I thin I have been caught out on a website which you have to join.

Reply Mora Pandora August 22, 2015 at 9:32 pm (2 years ago)

Some charms and jewellery have pavé detailing, but not Swarovski crystals. What website is that?

Reply manni December 30, 2015 at 10:08 pm (1 year ago)

I just ordered a Pandora Moments Silver Signature Clasp Bracelet but I can’t find the hallmark written anywhere on the bracelet, it looks real though. I contacted the seller and they said that since its a 2015 model, it has ‘Pandora’ written on the side.

Reply Mora Pandora January 1, 2016 at 7:09 pm (1 year ago)

Oh right, I have not heard of them being different for 2015 – but I haven’t bought a new barrel clasp bracelet this year. The hallmark should be inside the clasp?

Reply manni January 2, 2016 at 8:47 pm (1 year ago)

It doesn’t seem to be there :(

Reply elena gheorghe January 11, 2016 at 8:44 pm (1 year ago)

Don’t buy on will be desgusted of a low china quality.

Reply Naz January 26, 2016 at 9:07 am (1 year ago)

Hi I recently brought a two tone teapot and realised the marking is on the side under the hole whereas I’ve seen the marking under the spout. Does this mean my charm is fake?

Reply Mora Pandora January 26, 2016 at 11:42 pm (1 year ago)

Hi Naz, I’ve had this question from a couple of people now and the answer is that I don’t know for sure, unfortunately! With many Pandora charms, the location of the hallmarks can vary depending on when it was made and from mould to mould in the production process. Where did you buy this teapot?

Reply Naz January 27, 2016 at 1:29 am (1 year ago)

I brought it from a girl selling it on Instagram. She’s had positive feedback and assured me it was authentic. I showed it to a lady on a Facebook group who’d help me and she said it was most likely a fake.

Reply Mora Pandora January 27, 2016 at 11:49 pm (1 year ago)

Ah! Well, the first person who asked me got theirs from Rue La La. And the second got theirs from Perlen. Both are very reputable sites, so that suggests that there authentic teapots with hallmarks on the base. It’s a bit of a mystery though as it’s hard to find any pictures online with hallmarks anywhere other than the spout. Perhaps it’s worth asking Pandora themselves!

Michelle R January 27, 2016 at 12:51 pm (1 year ago)

Hi I’ve just bought a Disney 2015 charm from somebody through a Pandora Facebook site. Is this charm threaded or not? Apart from that everything else seems very legit. I tried to look online it couldn’t read anywhere about it. This one doesn’t seem to be threaded but my 2016 charm is threaded. Thanks Shell

Reply Eliza January 27, 2016 at 7:03 pm (1 year ago)

I recently brought the Cinderella heart with the quote engraved from a pandora store and mine is threaded it’s also stamped with copy write symbol and disney on one side and then pandora and s925 ale on the other. Hope that helps, nothing worse than thinking something you paid for is a fake when told other wise by the seller.

Reply Kailey February 25, 2016 at 12:34 am (1 year ago)

Hi, just wondering if the retired Zebra Murano I got off eBay is fake. I’ve worn it constantly (even in the shower) for about a month or two and now the core is loose and twirls slightly and wiggles up and down slightly making me think it’s a fake. Can this happen from heavy wear? Also, I got the Disney Snow White Apple from a friend about the same time and she says she got it from an etsy shop. It looked real enough when I got it but now where the Disney copyright is it’s almost completely rubbed off and I didn’t know if that could happen too with heavy wear. Keep in mind I’ve put these charms on and then not taken them off for a month and I never take off the bracelet and shower with it one so it does get nice and wet frequently(I know, I’m terrible to my jewelry).

Reply Kate March 2, 2016 at 11:46 am (1 year ago)

Hi, hoping someone can help me! I brought two of the Murano daisy beads from different sellers on the Internet. They both have hallmarks and screw on and look authentic. The thing is that the yellow centre of the flowers sticks out on one (3D) and not on the other. Any ideas which one is fake?

Reply Mora Pandora April 10, 2016 at 11:01 pm (1 year ago)

Hi Kate, I realise this is a bit old and I missed your comment first time around – the field of daisies murano should be 3D, with a yellow centre in each petal that goes through the glass if you look at it sideways. :)

Reply Moji March 17, 2016 at 9:09 am (1 year ago)

Hi Ellie, I have a buttercup charm I got from Jewel first, I did chat with customer service before purchasing on their ebay (postage and charm was cheaper than their website). It seem legit to me, but its so clean looking inside and the hallmarks are not oxidized just silver. Will send you photo to your email. Thank you.

Reply Carol April 10, 2016 at 3:58 pm (1 year ago)

hello!!! I just bought the minnie bow dangle charm from Disney, pave…can’t find Any marks on it, where should they be? Thanks so much!

Reply Mora Pandora April 10, 2016 at 11:04 pm (1 year ago)

Oh I’m sorry I don’t actually have that one, so I’m not sure where they should be for that one! Maybe on the inside of it, tucked on to a rim somewhere? Get a magnifying glass that can help :)

Reply Alice May 10, 2016 at 8:08 pm (1 year ago)

Hi, I just received the eiffel tower charm for my birthday. It has all the pandora hallmarks but also has a small triangle next to the “ALE” marking. I had never seen that, is it authentic? I’d love to have your opinion on it! thank you!

Reply Mora Pandora May 12, 2016 at 10:59 pm (1 year ago)

I have noticed little triangles on some of my newly bought Pandora charms, also next to the ALE marking – specifically, the new Filled with Romance heart and the older openwork Roses charms. It seems to be a new extra hallmark that Pandora are doing – although they appear on some charms, not all of them :) I’m not sure what the system is exactly!

Reply Alice May 18, 2016 at 8:33 pm (1 year ago)

Oh well that is interesting! At least it is genuine, that is what matters. Thank you for your reply, and if I you ever find the explanation behind it , let me know :)

Reply Theresa May 13, 2016 at 1:25 pm (1 year ago)

Hi, I just bought a pair of charms second hand. These are a discontinued model, and at first glance they seemed authentic, but looking more closely, I’m not so sure. If I send you a photo, could you take a look?

Reply Nicoletta June 24, 2016 at 4:41 pm (1 year ago)

Hi!! First of all, your blog is fantastic and a huge help in seeing up close the charms, so thank you! Secondly, I’m writing to you because I just bought the Eeyore charm on ebay and I can’t tell if it’s fake or not. I had to go through ebay ’cause I live outside the US, but even if I want to keep the charm even if it’s fake, I want to leave a honest feedback on ebay. So, I confronted my charm with the photos you’ve posted and it has all the markings (Pandora, Disney and S 925 ALE are all on the bottom). All in all, it’s very good. The only thing that makes me suspicious is the oxidised detailing. Mine is shiner than the one in your pictures and so some details are less detailed (excuse the phrasing but English is not my native tongue). I searched other photos online, but yours were the only ones I’m sure are authentic. So, I was wondering if in your experience, since the Pandora charms are handmade, if those differences are due to that or if I have a fake on my hands. Thanks in advance and sorry for the long comment!

Reply Louisa July 22, 2016 at 12:00 pm (11 months ago)

Hi there i have recently brought a charm from eBay, it has all the hallmarks and a small triangle next to ALE. I contacted the seller and she said it is genuine as it was from her friend who works at Pandora. What is the reason for the triangle? I was worried it was a fake. Kind regards Louisa

Reply Sunflowerbee March 4, 2017 at 6:31 pm (4 months ago)

Some countries require the specific mark on a silver or gold jewelry.the triangle is fine :)i have some authentic pandora with the triangle too^^

Reply Iryna October 25, 2016 at 7:51 pm (8 months ago)

Hi Ellie, you mention in this article that usually Murano glass beads have oxidized core but not always. I just bought 2 retired muranos # 790656 Green with Lime hearts (I believe 2011 collection), and I bought them from an authorized retailer that is listed on pandora.
authentic pandora charms on sale

pandora sale
pandora bracelet how many charms fit on
cheapest place to buy genuine pandora charms
pandora jewelry store locator
pandora bracelet how many charms fit on Pandora Charms Sale Pandora Charms on Sale About Contact Pandora charms sale

Pandora charms sale may be all around considering that 1982, nonetheless it was the introduction of pandora charms on sale customizable bracelet in 1999 that really sparked their attractiveness. pandora charms outlet...

Pandora charms on sale can cherish life, which is considered to be its elegant and classic Pandora charms sale design sale on eBay . Pandora beads come up with a good gift to a specific person with men and women in your life . Attentive and personalized, these beads really is a terrific addition to the active Pandora bracelet and therefore are confident to be appreciated. For someone new jewelry Pandora universe , it can support them by getting introduced Pandora bracelet plus a couple of charm, so they started ! Searle called Pandora charms sale symbolizes the aspirations and options , Pandora jewelry the same exclusive, elegant in design and style , and has become a coveted common among girls , especially with their timeless elegance , may have been handed down from generation to generation . Pandora charm beads combined to build a huge symbolic , significant attraction bracelets or other jewelry. Even so, its symbolism may be interpreted by a specific shopper in different ways . Some beads are more obvious meaning . Others can sustain many meanings . Pandora bead attraction as a butterfly may symbolize a personalized transformation or the completion of a stage of life . It can be stored in the form of , for , in some cases , through interactive Pandora charm bracelets vendors you happen to be confident Pandora charms sale search out the most crucial match of men and women in your life , like your concept put together : Close friends : Determine a bead on behalf of common interests , to one in your own best friend and get a single . Family members: an attractive decision to commemorate a special day in her life. Relatives : Maybe you happen to buy your girlfriend, teach the child , or someone else that is quite close to you. Teachers, neighbors , co-workers : men and women admit to get thoughtful gift , really like to get a Pandora's appeal , which will help improve their choice. Pandora charms come in a very amount of variety characterized Pandora silver charm may be stable , firm , or may be a mix of gold and two of them came up with the visual appeal of a two- tone . No matter what color you choose , you will find that the formation of Pandora charms to emphasize your presence.

NewsNow Classifieds Classifieds Fashion & Beauty charms for sale sale of pandora charms authentic pandora charms sale Cars & Vehicles Property Jobs Pets & Animals Hobbies & Leisure Home & Garden Electronics Community Baby & Kids Fashion & Beauty Services Authentic pandora charms sale 1 - 24 of 28 ads

Classifieds related to: Authentic Pandora charms sale Authentic Pandora Charms , boxed Redditch, Worcestershire

< 19 hours ago I have a pumpkin, a love/peace/war charm both in original boxes, £10 each or £15 for both

£10 2 See also : pandora love charms Report Authentic Pandora Charms , boxed Redditch, Worcestershire

< 20 hours ago I have a pumpkin, a love/peace/war charm both in original boxes, £10 each or £15 for both

£10 2 See also : Authentic Pandora Report Pandora authentic charm box with pandora gift bag and ribbon St. John, Powys

12/08/2017 Pandora charm box black velvet interior with small ribbon to attach charm comes with Pandora gift bag and ribbon used but in good condition perfect to complete...

£2.99 2 See also : Pandora charm box and gift bag Report Pandora charm bracelet with 9 charms and securtiy chain, size 19 Epping Forest, Essex

11/08/2017 Authentic Pandora bracelet, all charms are original from Pandora and Sterling Silver. It was given to me as a present but I don't ever wear it.

£100 Report New authentic Pandora bracelet rose gold with 6 charms , comes with box and receipt. RRP £320 West Midlands

11/08/2017 New authentic Pandora bracelet rose gold with 6 charms , comes with box and receipt. 100% genuine. RRP £320 authentic Pandora bracelet set Pandora rose open your...

£265 9 Report Pandora charm number 2 used authentic East Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire

09/08/2017 Authentic Pandora charm (used) number 2 in box can be posted if necessary

£8 Report 100% authentic Pandora cow charm Lancaster, Lancashire

08/08/2017 Absolutely perfect condition. Lovely little Cow Charm. Any questions feel free to ask ️ *box not included - Sorry!

£15 Report 100% authentic Pandora chick charm Lancaster, Lancashire

08/08/2017 Absolutely perfect condition. Gorgeous little Chick Charm with love heart feet. Any questions feel free to ask ️ *box not included - Sorry!

£15 Report 100% authentic Pandora gingerbread man charm Lancaster, Lancashire

08/08/2017 Absolutely perfect condition. Beautiful Gingerbread Man Charm with love heart in the centre. Quite a rare/difficult charm to get hold of. Any questions feel...

£18 Report 100% authentic Pandora floral March birthstone charm Lancaster, Lancashire

08/08/2017 Absolutely perfect condition. Stunning March birthstone Charm, turquoise/light blue in colour. Any questions feel free to ask ️ *box not included - Sorry!

£15 Report Selection of 100% authentic pandora charms Knowsley, Merseyside

07/08/2017 All genuine pandora charms Come with original box Eiffel Tower dangly charm £25 All others £20 each If anyone is interested in buying all 5 charms message for a...

£20 5 Report Pandora charm City of Derby, Derbyshire

06/08/2017 Authentic pandora charm. Sorry no box available. In excellent condition. Other pandora available

£15 Report Pandora charms , rings and bracelets Huntingdonshire, Cambridgeshire

06/08/2017 Authentic Pandora jewellery for sale message me for price package and postage £5 rings-£30- £50 charms £30-£60 each bracelet £40-£60

£40 9 Report Authentic Pandora Charm - Golden Nightingale - Silver & 14K Gold - #791114 City of Southampton, Hampshire

06/08/2017 Rare authentic Pandora charm - golden Nightingale charm - silver & 14k gold - #791114 - now discontinued! I have included photos of the charms official...

£30 4 Report Pandora heart charm. Like new Thanet, Kent

04/08/2017 Great condition authentic heart charm. Selling as have too many on my bracelet. £35 originally.

£15 Report Authentic Pandora charm braclet with 10 charms and 2 clips Derbyshire Dales, Derbyshire

01/08/2017 Pandora Bracelet 18 cm with 10 charms and 2 clips. All charms on the picture included. Message me for more details.

£120 9 Report Pandora hanging pig charm silver Thanet, Kent

04/08/2017 Authentic pandora hanging pig charm. Like New. Only selling as have too many charms on my bracelet. £35 originally.

£15 Report Pandora colosseum Italy charm. Silver. Thanet, Kent

04/08/2017 Like new authentic Pandora Colosseum charm. Bought in Italy for €40. Only selling as I have too many charms on my bracelet.

£15 Report Pandora bracelet City of Derby, Derbyshire

06/08/2017 Authentic Pandora charm braclet. In excellent condition. Sorry there is no box

£40 Report Authentic pandora charms New Forest, Hampshire

26/07/2017 Authentic pandora charms , £15 each or deals for multiple. Near perfect condition.

£15 Report Pandora Bracrlet and Charms City of Derby, Derbyshire

Reduced price 26/07/2017 Pandora purple bracrlet with 2 charms . Only been worn twice and has been sat in its box. All authentic from derby pandora store.

£40 £50 Report Pandora reindeer charm South Derbyshire, Derbyshire

26/07/2017 This is brand new and ordered by myself directly from Pandora (I can show you the receipt, I ordered 2 by mistake). Totally genuine and authentic , now...

£15 Report Pandora forever in my heart charm Barnsley, South Yorkshire

26/07/2017 Authentic new Pandora Forever in my Heart charm. Gold heart in silver heart and packaged in a Pandora bag. Never used as bought and then not required. Rrp £55....

£25 Report Genuine Pandora charms Anderston/City, Glasgow City

23/07/2017 2 authentic Pandora charms , bought from Pandora store 1x cheerful cow charm 1x lucky cat

£35 2 Report Page 1 of 2

Next 1 - 24 of 28 ads

Related searches Sale of pandora charms Original Pandora charms sale Gold pandora charms sale Pandora clip charms sale Pandora spacer charms sale Pandora charms UK sale genuine Retired pandora charms for sale Used pandora charms for sale More top searches related to Authentic Pandora charms sale

About NewsNow Classifieds | Safe Shopping Guide

Receive the latest listings for Authentic pandora charms sale Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Authentic pandora charms sale .

Email field should not be empty Please enter a valid email address. Every 1 hour Every 6 hours Every 12 hours Every 24 hours Every week You can cancel your email alerts at any time.

By proceeding, you consent to our processing your personal data and setting cookies in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Notice and to our Legal Notice

New classifieds by email Be safe! Read our safe shopping guide... Sort by Newest Oldest Price ascending Price descending Relevance Category Fashion & Beauty Price From To Reduced price Feedback